Different undergraduate and postgraduate courses are offered by the Amrita University in the field of arts, commerce, engineering, medicine, pharmacy, etc. These courses are offered at the various campuses of the university. Interested candidates can apply for the admissions through online mode. Along with the application form, the candidates also need to submit a prescribed amount of application fee. Before applying, it is suggested that the candidates ensure their eligibility criteria. In this article, complete information about the Amrita University admission 2023 has been provided.
Table of Contents
Amrita University Campuses
The Amrita University campuses are located in the following cities:
Courses Offered at the Amrita University
The following courses are offered at the Amrita University:
- B.Sc Anesthesia Technology/ Cardiac Perfusion Technology/ Cardio Vascular Technology/ Diabetes Sciences/ Dialysis Therapy/ Echocardiography Technology/ Emergency Medical Technology/ Visual Media/ Biotechnology/ Medical Radiologic Technology/ Microbiology/ Physics/ Nursing/ Optometry/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Respiratory Therapy/ Intensive Care Technology/ Medical Laboratory Technology/ Neuro-electro Physiology/ Operation Theatre Technology/ Physician Assistant
- B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer & Communication Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Artificial Intelligence/ Cyber Security/ Electrical and Computer Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electronics and Computer Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
- BA English Language and Literature/ Mass Communication
- B.Com, B.Com Taxation and Finance/ IT and Finance/ Professional Accounting
- Integrated M.Sc Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
- Diploma in Dental Mechanics
- BBA, BBA Logistics Management
- BCA, BCA Data Science
- B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture
- BFA (Photography)
- M.Tech Artificial Intelligence/ Artificial Intelligence and Data Science/ Automotive Electronics/ Automotive Engineering/ Bio-Medical Engineering/ Biomedical Instrumentation and Signal Processing/ Communication and Information Systems/ Communication Systems/ Computational Engineering & Networking/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Cyber Security/ Cyber Security Systems & Networks/ Data Science/ Embedded Control and Automation/ Embedded Systems/ Engineering Design/ Geoinformatics and Earth Observation/ Industrial Intelligent Systems/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Materials Science and Engineering/ Molecular Medicine/ Power and Energy (Smart Grids & Electric Vehicles)/ Power Electronics and Drives/ Renewable Energy Technologies/ Robotics and Automation/ Structural & Construction Engineering/ Thermal & Fluid Engineering/ VLSI Design/ Nanobiotechnology/ Nanoscience and Technology/ Wireless Networks & Applications
- M.Sc Chemistry/ Emergency Medical Technology/ Biostatistics/ Biotechnology/ Mathematics/ Medical Laboratory Technology/ Microbiology/ Neuro Electro Physiology/ Nursing/ Physics/ Respiratory Therapy/ Mathematics/ Molecular Medicine/ Nanobiotechnology/ Nanoscience and Technology/ Clinical Nutrition and Food Science/ Applied Statistics and Data Analytics/ Deglutology & Swallowing Disorders/ Visual Communication
- MD Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy/ Anesthesiology/ Anatomy/ Ayurveda Samhita/ Biochemistry/ Community Medicine/ Dravyaguna Vigyana/ Emergency Medicine/ Forensic Medicine/ General Medicine/ Geriatrics/ Kayachikitsa/ Microbiology/ Nuclear Medicine/ Paediatrics/ Panchakarma/ Pathology/ Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation/ Physiology/ Psychiatry/ Radio-diagnosis/ Radiotherapy/ Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana/ Respiratory Medicine/ Swasthavritta
- MDS Community Dentistry/ Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics/ Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery/ Oral Medicine & Radiology/ Oral Pathology & Microbiology/ Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics/ Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry/ Periodontology/ Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge/ Public Health Dentistry
- M.Phil in English Language and Literature/ Hospital Administration/ Commerce & Management/ Chemistry/ Clinical Psychology/ Mathematics/ Computer Science & IT/ Commerce and Management/ Computer Science and IT/ English Language & Literature/ Visual Media and Communication
- MS in General Surgery/ Obstetrics & Gynecology/ Ophthalmology/ Orthopedics/ Otorhinolaryngology/ Prasuti Tantra & Streeroga/ Shalakya Tantra (Netra Roga Vigyana)/ Shalya Tantra (Samanya)
- M.Ch in Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgery/ Gastro Intestinal Surgery/ Gynecologic Oncology/ Head & Neck Surgery/ Neuro Surgery/ Pediatric Surgery/ Plastic Surgery/ Urology
- MA in English Language and Literature/ Journalism and Mass Communication/ Philosophy/ Visual Media & Communication/ Communication/ English/ English Literature & Literary Theory
- MFA in Visual Media: Animation & Content Management/ Visual Media: Applied Art & Advertising
- M.Pharma, M.Pharma Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmaceutics/ Pharmacology
- Master of Hospital Administration
- M.Com, M.Com in Finance and Systems
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Pharm.D Post Baccalaureate
- MBA-MS in Business Analytics
- Masters in Public Health
- Integrated M.Tech-PhD
- MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry)
Amrita University Admission Dates 2023
The table below presents the tentative dates related to Amrita University Admission 2023:
For B.Tech admission:
|Online application form release date||3rd week of September 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form for online exam||Last week of March 2023|
|Beginning of slot booking for online exam||1st week of April 2023|
|Last date for booking of slot||2nd week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form for offline exam||4th week of April 2023|
|Date of online exam||4th to last week of April 2023|
|Date of offline exam||1st week of May 2023|
|Online registration for seat allotment||1st week of May 2023|
|Result announcement||2nd week of May 2023|
Amrita University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates need to meet the criteria prescribed below to be eligible for Amrita University Admission 2023:
- B.Tech: The candidates should have cleared their class 12th exam with minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. A minimum of 55% marks in each of these subjects individually is mandatory.
- M.Tech: Candidates with a BE/ B.Tech degree in the relevant discipline are eligible.
- B.Pharma: A pass in class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science and not less than 50% aggregate marks is required.
- M.Pharma: Candidates should hold a B.Pharma or equivalent degree in order to be eligible.
- BDS: The applicants who have cleared their class 12th exam with Biology as a subject can apply.
- MDS: The candidates should hold a BDS degree to apply for the MDS degree course.
- B.Sc: Those with a pass in class 12th exam preferably with Science stream can apply.
- M.Sc: Applicants should have done B.Sc in the concerned specialization to be eligible for M.Sc degree program.
- BCA: Candidates who have passed their class 12th exam with Mathematics as a subject are eligible.
- MCA: A BCA degree or its equivalent is required to be eligible for the MCA degree course.
- BA: The students should have passed their class 12th exam in order to be eligible for BA course.
- MA: Those who hold a BA degree in the relevant field can apply for MA degree programme.
- B.Com: A pass in class 12th exam preferably from Commerce stream is required.
- M.Com: Applicants should hold a B.Com degree in order to be eligible.
Application Form for Amrita University Admission 2023
The application form for Amrita University Admission 2023 will be released in online mode as per the schedule decided by the authorities. Candidates will be able to obtain the application form by visiting the official website of the university www.amrita.edu.
- At first, the candidates need to submit a registration form providing basic details like name, date of birth, email address, phone number, etc.
- After successful registration, the candidates can login to their account using their registered email address and the created password and get the application form.
- The candidates will have to provide their basic personal and academic details to fill the application form.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of the candidates should also be uploaded into the application form.
- After providing all the details correctly into the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
- Along with the form, the candidates are also required to submit a prescribed amount of application fee.
- The candidates should keep a copy of the duly filled and submitted application form with them in case of future reference.
The application fee structure for different courses is provided below:
|B.Tech with AEEE only||Rs. 1000/-|
|B.Tech with JEE Mains CRL Rank only||Rs. 300/-|
|B.Tech with AEEE & JEE Mains CRL Rank both||Rs. 1000/-|
|B.Tech with AEEE & JEE Mains CRL Rank + B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture||Rs. 1500/-|
|B.Tech with JEE Mains CRL Rank + B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture||Rs. 1000/-|
|Any UG/ PG programme other than B.Tech||Rs. 750/-|
Mode of payment:
- Payment of the application fee can be done online via net banking facility or debit card/ credit card.
Amrita University Exam Pattern 2023
The basic overview of the Amrita University B.Tech entrance exam pattern is provided here:
- Mode of exam: Both CBT & PPT
- Duration of exam: 2 hour 30 minutes
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of question: Objective type
- Total marks: 300
- Marking scheme: 3 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
Amrita University 2023 Admit Card
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card by logging in to their account using the registered email id and password.
- Upon downloading, the candidates should take a printout of the admit card and carry it to exam center on the day of exam.
- Details related to the exam such as the schedule and venue will be mentioned on the admit card.
- The candidates should keep the admit card safe as it will also be required at the time of counseling and admission.
- To protect from loss or damage, the candidates are suggested to keep with them multiple copies of the admit card.
Amrita University Admission 2023 Result
- The result of the entrance test will be made available online on the official website of the university.
- Candidates will be able to check their result using their registration details, roll number, etc.
- A merit list of the candidates on the basis of their marks in the entrance exam will be prepared by the authorities.
- For courses with no entrance exam, the merit list will be drawn on the basis of candidates’ marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates will be invited to take part in the counseling as per their names in the merit list.
Amrita University Counseling 2023
- Details regarding the counseling process will be communicated to the candidates through the university’s website.
- At the time of counseling, original documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified.
- Candidates reporting for the counseling must carry with them all the original documents along with their photocopies.
- After verification of documents and eligibility, the candidates will be asked to provide their choice for course specialization and campus.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their merit, choice and availability of seats.
Is it possible to make changes in the submitted application form?
No. Once the application form is submitted, no changes in the entries can be made. The university neither provides any window nor makes correction on the candidates’ behalf.
Can I get my admit card for the entrance exam through offline mode?
No. The admit card will only be uploaded on the official website of the university and will not be send by offline means such as post or courier.
If I haven’t cleared my qualifying exam before the application process begins, can I still apply?
Candidates who will clear their qualifying exam before the commencement of the counseling process can apply for the admissions.
How can I provide my choice for campus and course specialization for Amrita University admission?
The candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for campus and course specialization at the time of counseling.
How can I book slot for appearing in the online exam?
Candidates who register themselves successfully will be able to book their slot using their registration credentials (email address and password).
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here