Amrita MBBS exam is conducted by the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University for getting admission to BDS and MBBS courses. In order to get admission into Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences candidates must need to clear the entrance exam of Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences. You can find all related details about this exam from this article. Details you can collect from this article are its application procedure, exam date, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result etc. Amrita MBBS 2016 application form will be available from the month of March 02, 2016 and it ends on May 09, 2016.
Amrita MBBS Important Dates
|Online Application Form will be available
|Admit card can be obtained from
|Last Date to submit the Online application Form
|Amrita medical exam date
|Amrita MBBS result gets declared
|Counseling process will be held
Amrita MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Are you interested to apply for Amrita MBBS exam? Are you looking for its eligibility criteria? Well, then this article will be definitely useful for you. Below you can find the Amrita MBBBS eligibility criteria; please take a look:
- Candidates must have cleared higher secondary or its equivalent exam in the first attempt.
- Candidates must secure aggregate marks of 60% in the subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology in the higher secondary or its equivalent exam. Candidates also need to obtain 60% marks separately in English.
- If you are interested to apply for this entrance exam then you must be at least 17 years old as on 31 December 2016.
- Appearing candidates are also allowed to apply for this exam.
Amrita MBBS Application Form: How to Apply?
Amrita MBBS application form will be obtainable online from the month of March, 2016 and it will close in the month of April, 2016. Candidates must ensure there would not be any mistakes committed by them. Application form must be filled very appropriately without committing any mistakes.
Amrita MBBS Exam Pattern
Amrita MBBS Exam Pattern is described below; all candidates must go through this. Go through the important information related to exam pattern of Amrita MBBS mentioned below:
- The entrance exam will be objective type.
- All questions will be multiple choice type.
- Candidates will get 3 hours to solve 200 questions.
- Among 200 questions 40 questions will be from Physics, 80 questions from Biology, 60 questions from Chemistry and 20 questions will be from English and General language.
Amrita MBBS Selection Process
Candidates will get admission based on their rank in All India Amrita Entrance Examination which will be organized by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University.
Amrita MBBS Admit Card
Admit card for Amrita MBBS will be available three weeks prior to the exam dates. Hall ticket will be generated for only those candidates whose application is accepted by the conducting authority. This page will be updated with date of releasing admit card soon.
Amrita MBBS Result
Result of Amrita MBBS can be checked in online mode from the official website. Candidates need to enter their hall ticket number and date of birth.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here