In this article we are going to inform you regarding Allahabad University LLM Entrance Exam 2021. The university invites applications of eligible candidates for admissions to various law programmes. As you must very well know about the fact that Allahabad University is one of the most prominent universities across the nation. Interested applicants seeking for enrollment in post graduation courses in the stream of law can apply online for the Allahabad University LLM Entrance Exam 2021 to get admission to Allahabad University. This article is all about the finest detailing of important details like Eligibility criteria, syllabus, how to apply, important dates etc. So, candidates must go through the below details in order to get a rough idea about the Allahabad University LLM 2020 Entrance Exam.
Table of Contents
Important things regarding Allahabad University LLM Entrance Exam 2021
Below are the important facts about the Allahabad University LLM 2021 Entrance Examination that you should have aware of.
Required Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to satisfy prescribed eligibility conditions before appearing for this exam. Necessary eligibility criteria for Allahabad University LLM Entrance Exam 2021 will be as follows:
The aspirant should be a Law Graduate Degree holder from a recognized University of U.G.C. (University Grant Commission)
The candidate should have a score minimum of 45% on aggregate in his graduation.
The candidates, who are pursuing in Law Graduate Final Year or waiting results, can also apply for Allahabad University LLM Entrance Exam 2021.
How to apply for Allahabad University LLM Entrance Exam 2021?
Candidates need to follow the below steps in order to apply online for Allahabad University LLM Entrance Exam 2021 successfully and hassle-free.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of University which is www.aupravesh.org to apply for Allahabad University LLM Entrance Exam 2021.
- Now click on the “apply online” button, available on the website page.
- After doing this you’ll see a list of courses displayed on your screen. Click on the “LLM – 2021″ link.
- When you do that a list of instructions will appear, read them cautiously and then make a click on the “I Agree” button and go on.
- Then you will have to follow the instructions prescribed in the official website and enter necessary details accordingly.
- The applicants are advised to fill all the required fields such as personal details, passport size photograph, signature etc on the application form otherwise the applications will be considered as partial and be responsible to be discarded even after being received and processed by the board.
- Once the application form has duly been submitted to the University, the applicants will not be allowed to make any changes or alteration in respect of any entity therein or any document attached or required to be attached therewith and the application will not be allowed to be used or transferred for any course other than LL.M.
For General category the application fee is Rs. 700 and Rs.350 for candidates belonging to reserved category such as SC/ST/HP
Candidates can make the payment of application fee online through net banking debit card or credit card or candidates can also pay through E- challan from HDFC bank.
Allahabad University LLM entrance exam 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Process starts from: April 2021
- End date to apply online application: May 2021
- Payment of fee and submission of application deadline: May 2021
- Allahabad University LLM entrance exam Admit card will be issued on: One week before the examination date
- Date of Allahabad University LLM Entrance Exam: June 2021
- Allahabad University LLM entrance exam result will be declared on: June 2021
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here