The application process for Aliah University B.Ed course may start from May 2023. The application form will be released in online mode and the candidates will have to submit the form in both online as well as offline mode. Enrollment to the fresher candidates will be granted on the basis of entrance exam and to the deputed candidates on the basis of their length of service. The candidates can get the complete details of the Aliah University B.Ed admission 2023 such as eligibility, exam pattern, admit card, etc from this post.
Table of Contents
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
The official dates related to Aliah University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 have been updated now:
|Beginning of application process||May 2023|
|Last date of online application||To be announced|
|Last date of submitting hard copy of application with the required documents||To be announced|
|Issue of admit card||To be announced|
|Entrance exam||To be announced|
|Release of 1st admission list||To be announced|
|Admission date||To be announced|
|Release of 2nd admission list||To be announced|
|Admission date||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced|
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The application form for Aliah University B.Ed Admission will be released on the official website www.aliah.ac.in. The candidates will have to fill their application form in online mode providing their personal details, educational details, contact details, etc.
- To fill the application form, the candidates will also have to upload their photograph and signature in scanned format.
- The candidates must carefully provide their method of subject as selecting the method of subject for which they are not eligible will make their application liable for rejection.
- After providing all the details in the application form, the candidates can submit it in online mode.
- The candidates must also send a hard copy of the application form to the university all with all important demounts enclosed inside an envelope.
- Important documents must include self-attested photocopies of mark sheets from class X to UG/ PG degree course, age proof certificate, caste certificate (if applicable) and PwD certificate (if applicable).
- On the envelope, the candidates must write their method subject, University last attended, Category (Deputed or Fresher) and PwD (if applicable).
- To complete the process of application, the candidates will have to submit a prescribed amount of application fee.
- The payment of application fee can be done in online mode only using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
The following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the candidates before applying for the Aliah University B.Ed Admission:
- The candidate must not be more than 35 years of age as on 1st July 2023.
- A relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit will be provided to the candidates with disability.
- There is no age limit for deputed candidates.
- The candidates should have completed 3-year Honours Graduation/ 2-year Master’s degree/5-year Integrated Master’s Degree with minimum aggregate marks of 50%.
- Those who wish to choose Physical Science as their method subject should have completed 3-year Honours Graduation/ 2-year Master’s degree/5-year Integrated Master’s Degree in Physics and Chemistry with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Thos with Honors/ PG in Electronics/ Computer Application/ Computer Science or BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering can also apply for Physical Science as their method subject given that they have studied Physics/ Chemistry as a subject of at least 200 marks at the graduation level.
- Candidates with Honours/ PG in Statistics/ Economics can apply for Mathematics as their method subject given they have studied Mathematics as a subject of at least 200 marks at the graduation level.
- For fresher honors graduates, the marks obtained in Honours subject will be considered.
- For general graduates, the marks obtained in General/ Subsidiary/ Pass subjects will be considered.
- Teachers teaching class IX onwards in recognized High Madrasah and Sr. Madrasah of West Bengal are eligible to apply under Deputed candidates’ category.
Aliah University B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the Aliah University B.Ed Entrance Exam is given below:
- Duration of test: 1 hour
- Total number of questions: 60
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 60
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer
- Negative marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Knowledge of Islamic Studies and Culture||10||10|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||10||10|
Note: The deputed candidates are exempted from giving the entrance exam.
- The candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website of the university.
- It is expected that the admit card will be released in the month of May 2023.
- The candidates must download their admit card and take its printout of the carried to the exam center.
- The candidates can find the details of the exam center on their admit card itself.
- It is suggested that the candidates keep their admit card safe until the complete process of admission is over.
Aliah University B.Ed Admission 2023 Result
- The result of the Aliah University B.Ed Entrance Exam will be declared in online mode on the university’s website.
- The marks scored by the candidates and their ranking, all will be made available on the official website of Aliah University.
- On the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam as well as marks obtained in different academic examinations from class X to UG, a merit list will be prepared.
- For deputed candidates, the merit list will be made on the basis of their approved length of service.
- Admissions into the B.Ed courses will be granted on the basis of the merit of the candidates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What will be the mode of Aliah university b.ed application form?
Answer: It will release through online mode.
Question 2: What will be the basis of admission to B.Ed course in Aliah university?
Answer: It will be based on candidates’ performance in the entrance test.
Question 3: What is the official website to access Aliah university application form?
Answer: It will be accessible online at the official website of Aliah university- https://www.aliah.ac.in/.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here