The AISECT Joint Entrance Exam (AJEE) will be conducted by the AISECT Group of Universities to select the candidates for admissions into different bachelors and masters level courses. Admissions will be granted to the selected candidates into BE, LLB, LLM, MBA, B.Ed and many other courses. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to fill their application form in online mode tentatively from the month of April 2021. The entrance exam will be conducted in both online as well as offline mode. Complete details of the AJEE 2021 can be found by the candidates here in this article.
Table of Contents
AJEE 2021 Main Highlights
- The choice for online or offline exam must be provided in the application form.
- A valid email address and phone number must be provided by the candidates at the time of registration process.
- Candidates must check their eligibility for admission before they proceed with the application process.
- Application form must be submitted on time or else the candidates will be disqualified from the selection procedure.
- On failing the document verification, the candidates will not be considered for admission.
- Admission of candidates to any stage of the selection process will be completely provisional, subject to fulfilling the eligibility.
AJEE 2021 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to the AJEE 2021 are given below in the table.
|Online application form release date||April 2021, 4th week|
|Last date for submission of application form||May 2021, 3rd week|
|Availability of admit card||May 2021, 3rd week|
|Date of entrance exam (offline)||May 2021, 4th week|
|Date of entrance exam (online)||May 2021, 4th week to June 2021, 4th week|
|Announcement of result||June 2021, last week|
|Commencement of counseling process||July 2021, 1st week|
AJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The basic exam pattern for AJEE 2021 is given as:
- Mode of exam: Both online and offline
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Marking scheme: No negative marking
|Topics||Number of questions||Total marks|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Affairs||20||20|
|Topics||Number of questions||Total marks|
|General Mental Ability||30||30|
|General Hindi and English||20||20|
AJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for different courses for which AJEE 2021 will be conducted are given below:
- Bachelor of engineering: The candidates should have cleared their class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates).
- Engineering diploma: Those who have done their class 10th with at least 35% marks are eligible.
- B.Ed/ B.P.Ed: A bachelor’s or master’s degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates) is required.
- M.Ed: A B.Ed degree with 55% or D.El.Ed with B.Sc first division is required to be eligible.
- MBA: A bachelor’s degree in any stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates) is required.
- BA LLB: Those who have passed their class 12th exam with a minimum aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates) can apply.
- LLB: Graduation with at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates) is mandatory.
- LLM: The candidates must hold an LLB degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- B.Sc Agriculture: A pass in class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology or agriculture subjects is necessary.
- B.Sc Nursing/ BPT: The candidates should have cleared their class 12th exam with Biology as a subject and obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
AJEE 2021 Application Form
The complete AJEE 2021 application process will be online. Interested candidates can obtain the application form by visiting the official website ajee.aisectonline.com. All the fields in the application form will be mandatory to fill.
- Basic personal and educational details of the candidates will be asked in the application form.
- Scanned copy of candidates’ photograph also needs to be uploaded in the application form.
- Mode and center of the exam will also be provided by the candidates at the time of filling the application form.
- Once all the details are entered into the application form, the candidates can submit it along with the prescribed application fee.
- A confirmation will be sent to the candidates on their registered email id and mobile number after successful registration.
- The candidates will also receive a registration number that must be kept for all future correspondence.
- The application fee for the entrance test will be Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates can submit their application fee online using net banking, credit card or debit card.
AJEE 2021 Admit Card
- Candidates who register themselves successfully will be able to receive their admit card.
- The admit card will be sent to the candidates on their registered email address.
- The applicants should download the admit card and take its printout to be carried to the exam center.
- Candidates reporting to the exam center without a valid admit card will not be allowed to take their exam.
- Admit card is a very important document and therefore must be kept safe till the whole process of admission is over.
AJEE 2021 Result & Counseling
- Result of the entrance test will be declared tentatively in the last week of June 2021.
- On the basis of marks scored by the candidates, a merit list will be drawn and uploaded on the official website ajee.aisectonline.com.
- Counseling of the qualified candidates will then be held according to the merit list prepared.
- Candidates will be allowed to provide choice for course and college at the time of counseling.
- The documents of the candidates will also be verified during the counseling process and admissions will be granted only after successful verification.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here