AIPVT Exam Pattern: With the help of this post, one can easily acquire details associating with AIPVT exam pattern. If you understand the pattern of any exam well, you can appear for the exam more conveniently. Therefore, before starting the preparation, all candidates must have to collect all related information of AIPVT exam pattern and syllabus.
AIPVT Exam Pattern- Important Highlights
Go through the crucial information related to AIPVT exam pattern mentioned below. This will help you to understand the pattern of paper you are going to face in the upcoming exam.
- There will be only one paper in the exam consisting 180 objective type questions having four options with one right answer.
- Questions will be included from Chemistry, Physic, and Biology (Botany &Zoology).
- Talking about the distribution of questions: Physics (45 questions), Chemistry (45 questions) and Biology (90 questions).
- 4 marks will be given to candidates for their every correct response whereas; one mark will be deducted for the negative response.
- Exam duration will be for 3 hours (2.00 to 5.00 P.M).
- The language of the question paper will be English as well as Hindi.
All candidates should be aware with the pattern of the exam they are appearing for. It helps candidates to understand the types of question, marking scheme, exam duration, language mode, negative marking scheme etc.
Distribution of Questions
|Participating Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Zoology and Botany)||90|