AIBE 16 2021: Candidates who wish to practice law in India need to obtain a Certificate of Practice from the Bar Council of India. To select the eligible candidates for awarding this certificate, All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is conducted every year. The application form submission deadline for AIBE has been extended till 15th July 2021. This article provides the candidates important details related to AIBE 16 2021.
Latest: AIBE 16 admit card is now available. Check details
The last date for submitting AIBE 16 application form has been extended till
15th July 2021 15th September 202125th September 2021.
The deadline for AIBE 16 application has been extended till 15th June 2021.
AIBE 16 application form has been released now. The last date for form submission has been extended till 30th April 2021.
The Bar Council of India has notified the important dates for AIBE 16.
AIBE 16 2021 Important Dates
The tentative dates related to AIBE 16 2021 are provided in this table below:
|Beginning of online registration||26th December 2020|
|Payment of application fee via challan commences from||26th December 2020|
|Last date for online registration|
|Deadline for payment of fee|
|Deadline for completing the application form|
|Release of online admit card|
|Date of bar exam|
|Result declaration||To be notified yet|
AIBE 16 Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria prescribed below can apply for AIBE 16 2021 exam:
|Nationality||Candidates of Indian nationality are eligible to apply.|
|Qualification||A pass in 3-year LLB or 5-year Integrated LLB course is required.|
|Others||Enrolment with respective State Bar Council and an Advocate ID Card/ Enrollment Card issued by the State Bar Council is mandatory.|
AIBE 16 2021 Application Form
- The candidates can register themselves online for AIBE 16 by visiting the official website www.allindiabarexamination.com.
- Candidates need to provide personal details like name, gender, father’s name, date of birth, address, etc to fill the registration form.
- After successful registration, a registration number and password will be sent to the candidates using which they can obtain the application form.
- Into the application form, the candidates will have to upload their signature, photograph, enrolment certificate, date of birth certificate and advocate ID card in scanned format.
- Community certificate (for SC/ ST candidates) and disability certificate (for PWD candidates) should be uploaded into the form as well.
- All uploaded documents should be attested by the candidates before scanning.
- After providing all these details into the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
- Along with the application form, the candidates are also required to submit a specified amount of application fee.
- For general/ OBC candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 3560/- and for SC/ ST candidates, the fee will be Rs. 2560/-.
- Candidates can choose any one out of the two payment options available that are online payment via net banking/ debit card/ credit card or offline via SBI challan.
- Upon successful payment of the application fee, an email intimating the same will be sent to the candidates on the registered email address.
AIBE 16 Exam Pattern 2021
Check out the exam pattern for AIBE 16 2021 exam below:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Exam duration: 3:30 hours
- Type of exam: Open book exam
- Number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 100
- Question paper language: Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Telugu and Tamil
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry one mark.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Land Acquisition Act||2||2|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2||2|
|Public Interest Litigation||4||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4||4|
|Labour & Industrial Laws||4||4|
|Law related to Taxation||4||4|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Act and Consumer Protection Law||5||5|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8||8|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8||8|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil Procedure)||10||10|
|Cr.P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10||10|
AIBE 16 Syllabus: Apply here
AIBE 16 Admit Card
- Admit card for AIBE 16 2021 will be published online on the official website of AIBE allindiabarexamination.com.
- Candidates can download their admit card only through online mode and no other mode for the same will be provided.
- A printout of the downloaded admit card should be taken by the candidates to be carried to the examination center.
- Candidates reporting to the exam center must carry with them their admit card, photo id proof, Disability certificate (if applicable) & Advocate Enrollment Certificate.
- Under no circumstances, the candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam in absence of these documents.
AIBE 16 Result
- Candidates who appeared successfully for the exam can check their result from the official website.
- To check their result, the candidates need to provide their roll number and date of birth.
- Marks scored by the candidates in the exam along with their rank will be mentioned in the result.
- Those with any query regarding the result can send their grievances within 7 days of declaration of result.
AIBE 16 FAQs
Question 1: I made certain errors in my application form. How do I get them corrected?
Answer: In case you have entered any wrong information or uploaded a wrong document, you can get it rectified by mailing the correction along with your registration number on [email protected], before the release of admit card.
Question 2: Do I need to send any documents to the Bar Council?
Answer: There is no need to send filled application form or any other document to the Bar Council. However, a copy of the duly filled application form should be kept by the candidates for future reference.
Question 3: Will there be any facility available for candidates with special needs at the exam center?
Answer: Yes facilities like special attention, extra hours to complete the exam, etc will be provided to such candidates. However, to avail these facilities, it is important to carry relevant certificate at the time of reporting for the exam.
Question 4: What if I do not receive the email stating my application fee is submitted successfully?
Answer: In case of failure message in terms of payment received at the payment page, candidates are requested to send us an email on [email protected] and wait for 24 hours for their payment status.
Question 5: Will I get study material from AIBE to prepare for the exam?
Answer: No study material will be provided to the candidates for AIBE preparation and they need to prepare on their own.
Question 6: Will the council release answer key? What if I have any objections in the answer key?
Answer: Yes the answer key of the AIBE exam will be released by the authorities on the official website. Those with any objections can send an email regarding it within 10 working days of the release of the answer key.
Question 7: In case of any query related to AIBE 2021, whom should I contact?
Answer: For any query, you can contact helpline center through phone numbers 9804580458, 011-49225022, 011-49225023 or email at [email protected]