AEEE 2023: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a private university that will organize the AEEE 2023 Exam for admission into various disciplines of engineering. Interested candidates need to apply for the Exam to be eligible for admission into different B.Tech programme. Candidates should know each and every detail regarding the exam before they move ahead for the preparation or for the application form. Through this article, aspirants will get complete information on the AEEE 2023 Exam which will help the candidates in deciding the next step be taken.
Table of Contents
AEEE 2023 Exam Date
The exam dates for AEEE 2023 are given below. We have provided data based on the latest official notification:
|Availability of Application Form||September 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Form||March 2023|
|Issue of Admit Card||April 2023
|Exam Date (Phase I)||July 2023
|Exam Date (Phase 2)||July 2023
|Announcement of Result||July 2023
Eligibility Criteria for AEEE 2023
Candidates can take a reference from the eligibility criteria given below to determine their eligibility status for the AEEE exam–
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Criteria: Candidates should be born on or after 1st July 2002.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board with PCM subject group and have scored minimum 60% aggregate marks and 55% individual marks in PCM subjects.
AEEE 2023 Application Form
The application form for AEEE 2023 will be available in two modes namely- online and offline. Candidates will have select only one mode for filling the form. The offline application form can be obtained through the post, bank offices, university counter. For online mode, candidates need to register themselves for the exam. They should keep the scanned copy of the photograph and signature handy while filling the online form. The details in the form must be entered carefully since no change request will be entertained once a candidate submits the form. Only one application per applicant is permissible. Multiple applications must be avoided at any cost as they will end up getting rejected. It is also mandatory for all the applicants to pay the application fee specified for the exam.
Candidates wishing to pursue engineering from Amrita University must pay Rs. 1000/- as the application fee for the AEEE 2020 Exam. The fee can be paid via online mode (Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking) or via Demand Draft (DD).The DD must be drawn in favour of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore. Applicants should write “B.Tech application” on the back of DD along with their name and phone number.
Candidates can take a look at the AEEE exam pattern mentioned below to know about the structure in which the exam will be organized-
- Mode: Online and Offline
- Duration: 2 Hour 30 Minutes
- Language: English
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- Marking Scheme: +3 marks will be awarded to each right response
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response
|Section||Marks per Section||Total Questions||Total Marks|
The syllabus of the AEEE 2023 Examination will be typically based on the curriculum prescribed for class 11th and 12th. Here are the topics that a candidate must study to crack the exam-
- Physics: Solids and fluids, Oscillations and waves, Modern physics Unites and dimensions, Mechanics, Heat and thermodynamics, Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic waves, Electro statistics, Current electricity and Magnetism, Ray and wave optics.
- Chemistry: Chemical bonding and molecular structures, Basic concepts, Atomic structures, Equilibrium and thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Solid state and solutions, Hydrogen, Coordination compounds, Basic organic chemistry, S and P block elements, d and f block elements, Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohol, phenol and ethers, , Environmental chemistry, chemistry in everyday life Aldehydes, Ketones and carboxylic acids, Polymers and Biomolecules.
- Mathematics: Binomial Theorem, Complex Numbers, Permutation and combination, Matrices and determinants, 2D geometry, 3D geometry Quadratic equations, Sequence and series, Integral calculus, Differential Equations, Trigonometry, Probability, Statistics, Differential calculus.
Preparation Tips for AEEE 2023
Candidates should not take the stress for the exams and follow the given preparations tips which will bring fruitful results in the exam.
- Plan a study schedule and stick to it no matter what. The time table should be practical so that you can easily follow it.
- Make short notes while studying. The short notes will help you during the revision.
- Solve mock tests and previous year papers to analyze your performance and to enhance it eventually.
- Maintain a healthy diet to stay physically and mentally fit.
- Take a break whenever the preparation becomes exhausting.
- Avoid wasting time on social media. That can be used after the exams are over.
Given below are some of the noteworthy reference books for AEEE 2023 Examination-
- Fundamental Physics by Pradeep Publications
- Chemistry by R.K Gupta
- Concepts of Physics by H.C Verma
- Objective Physics by D.C Pandey
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd
- Physical Chemistry by O.P Tandon
- Mathematics by R.S Aggarwal and R.D Sharma
Applicants can download their hall ticket by logging into their registered account using Email ID/Application number and DOB. The admit card can only be downloaded through the official website. No admit card will be sent to the candidates via post or any means whatsoever. Candidates must remember to carry the admit card along with an ID proof in the exam hall. The entry without these will be denied to the candidates. Candidates should preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
Result and Counselling
The Result of the AEEE 2023 Examination will be announced on the official website https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/. Along with the result the rank list will also be released on the website based on the scores obtained by the candidates in the exam. Candidates selected as per the rank list will be called for the counselling procedure. The schedule of the counselling can be checked through the website. The admission will be provided based on the preference of branch set by a candidate during the counselling, scores obtained in the exam and seat availability in a particular branch.
For Latest Updates Please Subscribe our Telegram Channel: Here