Find here the complete information regarding admission to BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) and MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) courses at Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS), Secunderabad such as application process, admit card, exam date, selection process etc. Check your eligibility and submit application form before the last date.
ACDS C-WAT and PG-WAT Dates announced.
ACDS BDS/MDS Admission 2016 Important Dates
For BDS Program:
- Last date of receipt of properly filled in application forms: 15th March 2016
- Last date of receipt of properly filled in application forms along with late fee of Rs. 300/-: 30th March 2016
- C-WAT Exam Date: Sunday, 8th May 2016 (3 PM to 5 PM)
- Declaration of result: 15th June, 2016
- First counseling: 15th July, 2016
- Second Counseling: 29th July, 2016
- Joining date for selected candidates ate ACDS, Secunderabad: 31th August, 2016
- Commencement of class: 1st September, 2016
For MDS Program:
- Last date of receipt of properly filled in application forms: 15th February 2016
- Last date of receipt of properly filled in application forms along with late fee of Rs. 300/-: 25th February 2016
- PG-WAT Exam Date: Saturday, 12th March 2016 (1500 Hrs to 1700 Hrs)
- Publication of result: 1st April,, 2016
- First counseling: 18th April, 2016
- Second Counseling: 26th April,, 2016
- Joining date for selected candidates ate ACDS, Secunderabad: 30th April, 2016
- Commencement of class: 1st May, 2016
ACDS BDS/MDS Admission 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for BDS Program
Candidates should have completed their Intermediate education or its equivalent and scored at least 50% of marks. They should have studied Chemistry, Physics and Biology at intermediate level.
Eligibility Criteria MDS Program
- Candidates must hold a BDS degree from a university which is incorporated under a state or central act or recognized by the dental council of India or registered with any state dental council.
- Children of eligible army personnel, ex army personnel are also eligible to apply
Click Here for C-WAT Exam Centres and Paper Pattern
Click Here for PG-WAT Exam Centres and Paper Pattern
ACDS Dental application Form: How to Apply
Candidates can find the application form from the official website. After filling up the application form candidates need to enclose the application form in the envelope and send the same via ordinary post only. For more details candidates can visit the official website i.e. http://acds.co.in/.
Click Here for C-WAT Application Procedure
Click Here for PG-WAT Application Procedure
ACDS, Secunderabad Selection Procedure
Candidates will get admission based on their performance in the entrance exam. Admission to BDS program will be done on the basis of score acquired by candidates in Combined Written Admission Test (C-WAT) whereas admission to MDS program will be done on the basis of PG – WAT score.
C-WAT Admit Card and Result, Click Here
Feel free to Share your query with us, if any. We will try our level best to revert soon. Thanks
Disclaimer: 99entranceexam.in is not an official website for ACDS, Secunderabad; we are here just providing you details about ACDS BDS/MDS Admission 2016.