AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017: The counselling procedure for AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be held in the four rounds commencing from July, 2017 (tentative). The first round of counselling will be followed by second, third and open counselling which will be conducted on various dates. The post is providing here information related to AIIMS MBBS counselling.
It is must for all AIIMS MBBS qualified candidates to attend the counselling session physically based on their merit. The counselling session will be held at Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Download Counselling Call Letter First
Candidates, who are eligible for counselling, they must need to download the counselling call letter without any fail. In absence of this document, the candidate won’t be permitted to attend the counselling under any circumstances.
One can download his/her call letter by using his/her login id and password. Please keep in mind the seat allotment process will be completely based on merit of candidates. No other parameters will be applicable while selecting candidates for admission.
Important Documents Should be Kept Ready for Counselling
Candidates must be present during counselling along with following documents in original along with its self attested copies:
- Admit card and call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi;
- Migration certificate which is issued from the respective Board/University.
- Date of birth proof (High School/Matriculation certificate/Birth certificate)
- Qualifying exam mark sheet/certificate;
- Certificate as enclosed in the admission brochure;
- Six copies of recently taken passport size photograph;
Important Instructions for Counselling
- Candidates will be called for counselling based on the merit only.
- Reserved category seats will be filled after filling all unreserved seats.
- Candidates selected under open merit list they should attend the counselling as per the scheme and timeline.
- Candidates who are either absent or refused to take a seat, they won’t be permitted to attend the counselling session for reserved seats.
- Candidate who got a seat during open merit based counselling he/she may change his/her choice of institute after attending the counselling for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who are selected for AIIMS Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Raipur, Rishikesh, Patna and Jodhpur they need to attend the help desk counter at Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Registration Fee: INR 25
- Tuition Fee: INR 1350
- Caution Money: INR 100
- Laboratory Fee: INR 90
- Hostel Rent: INR 990
- Student Union Fee: INR 63
- Gymkhana Fee: INR 220
- Electricity Charges: INR 198
- Pot Fund: INR 1320
- Mess Security (Refundable): INR 500
- Hostel Security (Refundable): INR 1000
This is all about the information regarding Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER). JIPMER is one of the notable medical entrance exams in India run by the Jawaharlal medical Institute located at Pondicherry. Jawaharlal medical Institute is accredited as the inexpensive institute in India to learn medical-paramedical courses. It is also listed […] Continue reading →
Know from here the exam pattern of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) that to be held in 2017. This topic will be good for all the candidates for those who are wish to attend exam for 2017 session. If In case you’ve any queries related to this topic, ask your doubts […] Continue reading →
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) conducting exams annually for admitting students’ various medical disciplines. Here we are showing you the results information of JIPMER MBBS 2017. The results of JIPMER MBBS 2017 will probably release in the month of June, 2017. The exact date regarding JIPMER MBBS result 2017 will publish later […] Continue reading →
Get here the details regarding JIPMER MBBS Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2017. Check out the other posts published on 99entranceexam.in to know the other details of JIPMER 2017 such as Eligibility, results, application process and important dates. To find it easily, simply search your query with relevant keywords in the search bar shown at the […] Continue reading →
This description is all about the important dates of JIPMER MBBS 2017. The exact date information of JIPMER MBBS for the year 2017 has been announced. Below, we are listing all the important dates of JIPMER MBBS 2017 JIPMER MBBS 2016 online Registration starts from –27 March, 2017 Last date for Online Registration- 3 May, 2017 Date […] Continue reading →
This post is useful for candidates seeking info regarding JIPMER MBBS fee structure 2017. We are delivering below details of fee structure according to previous year exam analysis and for reference purpose only. The university has authority to change the fee structure for the upcoming session. If we find any updates in this regards for […] Continue reading →
JIPMER MBBS exam 2017 is scheduled to be organized in the month of June, 2017. Here comes the time to prepare really hard for the exam but in planned manner. What plays the most crucial role in cracking any entrance test is the collection of good books and a positive approach. I’m listing below the names […] Continue reading →
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017 is going to be commenced from 27 June, 2017 for allotment of seats in Puducherry and Karaikal campus. The mode of counselling will be offline; it means candidates will have to report at counselling venue in person. All qualified candidates must report at counselling venue on notified date & time. JIPMER […] Continue reading →
It will be possible to fill & submit AIIMS MBBS application form 2017 in online mode only. AIIMS MBBS is a national level entrance test conducted for aspirants seeking admission to MBBS programme offered all available All India Institute of Medical Sciences. It is informed to all aspirants that AIIMS MBBS 2017 application form will […] Continue reading →